Yellowstone National Park

Yellowstone National Park
Truby and Pasquel Family
Visited "Old Faithful", geysers, Grand Prismatic Spring, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, and Yellowstone Lake
Spent majority of the day driving from one site to the next...
Now, I am going to admit...Yellowstone was never on my radar as a "must go" place to visit. Sure, I knew one day I will make it there...after all, it is THE National Park, right? Too my pleasure, this place blew me away. I love Yellowstone National Park! The place is enormous! Wonderful and colorful! It can get busy, but it is worth the sights. I have never seen colors like this in nature...I have never traveled miles and miles over a caldera...or Super Volcano...You can sense the power of this place...Yellowstone is alive! And you are reminded of this sleepy giant everywhere you go. It's breathing...it's slowly breathing...and then it wakes up from time to time to blow it's nose! Then goes back to sleep...but man, one day...one day in the hopeful distant millennia, this place will blow. Until then, go find yourself in this place. Go find creation. Go play in Creation. Go meet the Creator. Go find a place, anyplace here...and take a deep breath, feel the vibration below your feet, feel the raw power of beautiful waterfalls rattle your bones, or follow the veins of water, in forms of creeks, rivers, and lakes in this Yellowstone body. It gives life to the fish...to the birds...to the wolves...to the bison...to the bears...and to any person who comes by...then stop and say hello to the one Who welcomes you here. He's here, showing you a piece of perfection.

Comments

Popular Posts