Well, as many of my friends know...I am not a blogger. I do not have a facebook, twitter, or any social media accounts. So this is different for me...however, I have been thinking about creating a site where I can share my outdoor trips (maybe a few thoughts on some other things) with all my friends and family. This site will also serve as a place I can look back on all of my trips and enjoy the memories. So this blog, really isn't a blog as much as it is a trip report for my adventures. I love to climb, hike, backpack, and well...do anything outside. If any of you are ever interested in joining me on any adventures, I always have ideas or something in the works for future trips. So don't hesitate to get in contact with me...God bless.

Comments

  1. Great site, thanks for sharing! You're becoming a true "Mountain Man". Beware of technology though, soon you'll be tweeting during a climb!

    Denny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts